LED Compact Emergency Light
Features and Application
- Self-contained emergency light with new slim and lightweight design.
- Easy installation with optional recess mounting spring clips included.
- LED lamps provide high efficiency, durability and low energy consumption.
- Weatherproof rated ideal for outdoor areas such as dusty, humid and corrosive environments including car parks, loading bays, workshops, laboratories and corridor areas.
|Mode of Operation||Non-maintained / Maintained|
|Lamp||Samsung 2W High flux white LED|
|Operating Temperature||ta 0°C ~ 50°C|
|Mains Supply||230V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||< 2W|
|Battery||High temperature NICD battery|
|Charging Monitor||Green LED|
|Recharge Period||24 hrs|
|Testing Facility||Push button for independent testing|
|Emergency Duration||3 hrs|
|Safety Feature||Low-voltage cut-off to prevent over-discharge of battery|
|Construction||Injection moulded fire retardant polycarbonate housing with clear reeded diffuser|
|Weight (Nett/Gross)||0.55 kg|
SS IEC 60598-2-22:2016; SS IEC 60598-1:2016
|Installation||Ceiling, wall or recessed mounting|
|Cable Entry||3 x 20mm Ø knockout hole|
|IP Rating||IP65 rated TÜV SÜD PSB certified *|
* For Weatherproof (IP65) installation, a cable gland (PG9 to PG13.5) is required for the AC incoming cable entry to ensure IP65 rating.